This is episode 11 of the podcast, and today my guest is Anna Mocikat.
Anna is a novelist and screenwriter who studied and worked in Germany for years, both in the film industry and in the video game industry, before moving to the US. In today’s episode, we talk about changing industry, moving to another country to get more opportunities and working with different types of publishers.
You can listen to the episode (and subscribe to the podcast) here:
- My Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/theparttimeartist
- The Part-Time Artist Website: https://theparttimeartist.com
- Submissions to write on the blog: https://theparttimeartist.com/submissions/
- Music: Shuffle Through the Night by TeknoAXE, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
If you want to follow Anna:
- Website: http://www.annamocikat.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/anna_mocikat
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amocikat/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Anna-Mocikat/e/B00IW3OO9A%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
- Trailer for Shadow City: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2t62YKLaMU
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8072081.Anna_Mocikat
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annamocikat/?hl=en
Céline is an author and podcaster passionate about helping fellow artists reach their potential and live a happy, balanced life.