This is the 12th episode of the podcast, and today my guest is Ashley Tabatabai.
Ashley is an award winning International actor and filmmaker from a culturally diverse background. In today’s show, we talk about acting, making a film, improving your craft and using real life as an inspiration.
You can listen to the episode (and subscribe to the podcast) here:
- The Part-Time Artist Website: https://theparttimeartist.com
- Training programme: https://theparttimeartist.com/training/
- Submissions to write on the blog: https://theparttimeartist.com/submissions/
- Music: Shuffle Through the Night by TeknoAXE, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
If you want to follow Ashley:
- IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3254466/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ashleytabatabai/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AshleyTabatabai
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ashtabatabai/
Céline is an author and podcaster passionate about helping fellow artists reach their potential and live a happy, balanced life.