We are at episode 5 of the podcast already! That went fast! Thank you to all listeners for listening until now. I’m enjoying making these more and more, and I have tons of ideas for future episodes.
Today, my guest is artist Mia Hawk.
Mia is a self-taught painter. She has been running her artist business for the past 4 years, and has sold thousands of t-shirts and prints of her original art work. In the show, we talk about being a full-time artist, selling your art, persisting despite the obstacles and living a minimalist life.
You can listen to the episode (and subscribe to the podcast) here:
- My Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/theparttimeartist
- The Part-Time Artist Website: https://theparttimeartist.com
- My Course, The Secret to Attracting Fans: https://theparttimeartist.teachable.com/p/the-secret-to-attracting-fans
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theparttimeartist/
- Music: Shuffle Through the Night by TeknoAXE, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
If you want to follow Mia:
- Website: www.miahawk.co.uk
- Crowdfunding Project: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/extraordinary-women-a-painting-series#/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miaskyhawk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiaHawkART/
I will be on holiday for the next two weeks, so there won’t be any blog post until the next podcast episode, on the 18th of June 2019.