This is episode 8 of the podcast, and today my guest is T.A. Hernandez:
T. A. Hernandez is a science fiction and fantasy author and long-time fan of speculative fiction. She’s also an artist who does her own illustrations, and a mental health worker. In today’s show, we talk about finishing your first book, self-publishing vs traditional publishing, and mental health for creatives.
You can listen to the episode here:
- The Part-Time Artist Website: https://theparttimeartist.com
- Submissions to write on the blog: https://theparttimeartist.com/submissions/
- Music: Shuffle Through the Night by TeknoAXE, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
If you want to follow Tanni:
- Website: https://www.tahernandez.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ta_hernandez5
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ta_hernandez5/
Céline is an author passionate about helping fellow artists reach their potential and live a happy, balanced life.