The second episode of the podcast is here!
Thank you so much for your nice comments after the first episode! It motivated me even more to record the second one and improve myself. This time, I was a little more relaxed, especially for the introduction part, and I think the result is much more natural. In any case, I’m having fun learning and doing this podcast, so it’s the most important!
Right, let me introduce my fantastic guest for this week: Lauren Shields!
Lauren is a singer and performer, and she’s one half of the cabaret duo The Diva List. She produces her own shows, and she juggles her singing activities with a busy day job. She was one of the contributors for the book, and has inspired my own routines and time management systems.
You can listen to the episode (and subscribe to the podcast) here:
- My survey about artists’ challenges: https://forms.gle/byCumhyrnjsEeKjv9
- My Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/theparttimeartist (SUPPORT MY SHOW!)
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl5-zuUEVQW4AJNMbMK7vbw/featured
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theparttimeartist/ (The Part-Time Artist Community for people who want to turn their art into a business)
- Music: Shuffle Through the Night by TeknoAXE, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
If you want to follow Lauren Shields:
- Website: https://www.misslshields.co.uk/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MissLShields
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/misslshields/
Céline is an author and podcaster passionate about helping fellow artists reach their potential and live a happy, balanced life.