This is episode number 6 of the podcast, and today my guest is author Grant Koper:
Grant is the author of ‘The Day Granny’s Knickers Blew Away!’, a wonderful illustrated book for children. He is also a performer. In today’s episode, we talk about self-publishing a children’s book, marketing yourself as a artist, being diagnosed with HIV and writing as a therapy.
You can listen to the episode (and subscribe to the podcast) here:
- My Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/theparttimeartist
- The Part-Time Artist Website: https://theparttimeartist.com
- My Course, The Secret to Attracting Fans: https://theparttimeartist.teachable.com/p/the-secret-to-attracting-fans
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theparttimeartist/
- Music: Shuffle Through the Night by TeknoAXE, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
If you want to follow Grant:
Céline is an author and podcaster passionate about helping fellow artists reach their potential and live a happy, balanced life.