A great CV can make a huge difference during your job hunt, and can save you a lot of time and energy that you can use on your art instead. But writing a good CV is difficult and time consuming, especially if it is the first time.
I’ve worked as a manager in charge of recruiting customer service employees, and I’ve received and read a ton of CVs from performers and artists. Unfortunately, the majority of these CVs had serious issues, either with lack of important information, overuse of unnecessary details, poor formatting, confusing layout, etc. I often wished I could sit down with the applicants and explain exactly why their resume was not doing them any favour.
Therefore, I’ve created this service to help flush all of these issues out of CVs, and improve your chances of getting the interview phone call.
I offer a reliable and efficient service, working with you towards a great result. If are an artist looking to improve your CV, I can:
- Advise on what to highlight and what to remove
- Organise your content
- Improve your formatting and style
- Hunt typos and mistakes
- Convert your document into PDF or Word
- Write your CV for you, so you don’t have to go through the headache at all!
- CV Critique, Proofread and Comment (up to 2 pages) – £15
- CV Writing & Formatting – Price variable depending on your needs, starts at £30 for a basic 1-page resume
(I work with Paypal and UK Bank Transfer)